We are not running an open ILM 5 course in 2019, however, if you want to discuss an in house cohort, please do get in touch and we will post the dates of the next
open course once they are available.
This course is ideal if you are a manager with responsibility for individuals and teams and want to use coaching to create high performance, if you are an internal
development professional who wants to become formally qualified in coaching or if you are considering a career in organizational development or professional coaching.
We will teach you the fundemental principles and techniques of coaching and mentoring, with our emphasis very much on deliberate, consistent coaching practice.
We believe that it is only through coaching practice, reflection and high quality feedback that you will truly acquire the skills of a coach.
What Are The Results For You?
- Get a critical understanding of the role and responsibilities of the workplace coach and mentor and develop your ability to coach and mentor others;
- Deepen your understanding of how coaching and mentoring can impact an organisation;
- Be able to assess your own skills, behaviours and knowledge as a coach and mentor;
- Develop excellent skills as a coach and mentor and plan your future development;
- Successfully plan, deliver and review coaching and mentoring in your organization.
Benefits For Your employer:
- Ensure you are equipped with the skills, knowledge and ethical understanding you need as a coach and mentor;
- The ability to coach other members of the organisation to high performance;
- The ability to develop a coaching and mentoring culture in your organisation;
- Higher performing individuals and teams - coaching is proven to enhance focus and productivity;
- More motivated and resilient team members - coaching is proven to increase self-confidence and the ability to tackle and solve complex problems.